Thermo UV Gel Polish
Discover the solution that will change your world of hybrid nails - thermo UV gel polish Black Russian.
This product contains two different shades - under the influence of temperature (less or more than 30 degrees) one of them dominates the nail plate or both colors begin to penetrate each other creating a spectacular color transition.
Thermo UV gel polish - black and grey
This time, bet on the classics in an unusual setting.
The basic color of the Black Russian shade is gray, which under the influence of temperature turns into deep black.
It is an ideal base for various interesting styles and decorations.
Discover how many creative solutions thermo uv gel polish gives you!
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp
3. Apply a layer of hybrid polish and re-harden/cure in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time)
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same color hybrid polish, and then harden/cure again in the lamp
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in the lamp, and after using Hard Top, rinse with a cleanser
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, then use Acetone
* for this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover your fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes.
If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.