END OF CLEANING THE dispersion layer after hardening!
Enjoy the unique nail polish!
It is a hybrid UV varnish, creating a hard, extremely shiny, outer protective layer!
Strongly polishes and hardens the surface.
It can also be used instead of a finishing gel on gel or acrylic nails.
Does not require washing with Nail Cleaner.
Capacity: 7.2 ml
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or a 36W UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and re-harden in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time). The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, and then harden the varnish in the lamp.
5. Apply the DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss and then cure in the lamp.
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, and then use Acetone.
* For this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes.
If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.