UV Gel Polish - Blush Flush 7,2 ml
UV Gel Polish - Get Attention 7,2 ml
Do you like being the center of attention and feel great when a lot is going on?
Apply a UV gel polish with a flash holo effect, which definitely attracts the eye!
Get Attention has a transparent finish and consists phenomenal blue particles.
All in order to reflect light wonderfully, in line with current trends.
It will delight you during the day, while reflecting the rays of the sun, as well as at night when it diffuses the lights of lamps.
Draw attention to yourself and delight the phenomenal summer mani!
Why should you bet on Get Attention?
It is convenient to apply - it creates no streaks and does not flood the cuticles.
The glitter effect with blue particles will catch everyone's eye! Wear it solo or as a duo with I’m Enough from the summer collection!
You can enjoy beautiful stylization for up to 3 weeks.
Transparent UV gel polish with blue glitter – flash holo effect in a few moments
Get Attention is a transparent UV gel polish with blue particles.
That’s them give the stylization a fashionable glitter effect, which looks fantastic when the light reflects.
You can apply it solo or combine it with a UV gel polish I’m Enough to create unique adornments with a holiday character.
Feel special and catch your eye in every situation. All you need is Get Attention on your nails.
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp
3. Apply a layer of hybrid polish and re-harden/cure in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time)
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same color hybrid polish, and then harden/cure again in the lamp
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in the lamp, and after using Hard Top, rinse with a cleanser
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, then use Acetone
* for this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover your fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes.
If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.