UV Gel Polish - Date Yourself 7,2 ml
Go on a date in good company – your own.
Allow yourself a little fun and pamper yourself during an evening dedicated only to yourself.
You want to go for a long evening walk? Or maybe you can enjoy the charms of summer by going on a dream trip?
Regardless of the circumstances, apply on nails a UV gel polish with which you will feel special.
Then opt for a shade with a flash holo effect, which consists of purple particles.
Date Yourself looks fantastic, adds charm and makes it impossible to take your eyes off it.
Why try Date Yourself?
Convenient to apply – UV gel polish creates no streaks or does not flood the cuticles.
The colour looks beautiful solo, but also combines perfectly with other UV gel polishes from the collection, so you can create joyful stylizations, just in time for the summer!
It has durability up to 3 weeks, so you can enjoy a beautiful manicure during holiday trips and excursions.
Glitter UV gel polish with glitter effect – purple particles will make an impression
Date Yourself is a transparent UV gel polish with a flash holo effect.
Purple particles will match any stylization, adding a unique shine.
Apply them on all your nails to get a fashionable effect.
You can also use the harmonious duo, combining them with a purple shade of Feel Divine, creating unique adornments.
Would you like to go on a date with your own company?
Light it up with phenomenal purple particles with a glitter effect that are waiting for you in a UV gel polish Date Yourself!
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp
3. Apply a layer of hybrid polish and re-harden/cure in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time)
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same color hybrid polish, and then harden/cure again in the lamp
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in the lamp, and after using Hard Top, rinse with a cleanser
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, then use Acetone
* for this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover your fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes.
If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.