Ocean Baby 7.2 ml
Are you full of energy and always bet on yourself?
Or do you like spending time at the seaside and try out all kinds of water sports in summer?
If so, then choose a beautiful shade of UV gel polish for holiday OCEAN BABY, which is perfect for you and your energetic lifestyle.
Maintain your passion and this summer you can try everything you have never experienced before!
If you love the sound of the waves and you love spending time in the water, then choose OCEAN BABY, a light green nail polish for the summer.
This color is perfect for you and who you are, to always remember what you love.
Light green manicure for the holidays 2022
OCEAN BABY is a superbly pigmented UV gel polish in bright green.
Such shade will help you create a fashionable manicure for summer 2022 without streaks and flooding the cuticles, which will last even up to 21 days.
Apply it solo or together with other UV gel polishes found in the collection YOUR SUMMER, YOUR WAY to create great nail art that perfectly match the current holiday trends.
Unleash your surfing soul this summer – spend your holidays in your style and paint your nails in the colors of the ocean.
And a light green shade for the summer OCEAN BABY helps you!
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp
3. Apply a layer of hybrid polish and re-harden/cure in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time)
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same color hybrid polish, and then harden/cure again in the lamp
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in the lamp, and after using Hard Top, rinse with a cleanser
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, then use Acetone
* for this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover your fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes.
If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.