Just Make Fun 7.2 ml
This summer, all you dream about is having fun?
Spend your holiday the way you want, without restrictions and do what you want most.
Celebrate till morning, meet new people and just have fun collecting the most beautiful crazy memories!
A light yellow UV gel polish, which is ideal for performing manicure for summer 2022, will help you.
It is not only a fashionable shade, but also incredibly beautiful, which will perfectly adapt to you and who you are.
If you not only have fun at parties, but also like experimenting with color, make sure to choose a light green UV gel polish for the summer JUST MAKE FUN, which is easily associated with your holiday!
Light yellow UV gel polish in holiday style
JUST MAKE FUN is a light green UV gel polish with an intense color that attracts attention.
With its help you create a durable and beautiful manicure for the summer that will adorn your nails up to 21 days.
Simply apply it to your nails without streaks and flooding the cuticles to highlight your style in no time and get ready for your crazy holiday.
You can combine JUST MAKE FUN with other colors found in the collection YOUR SUMMER, YOUR WAY to create great summer nail art with a strong character.
So how would your summer look like this year?
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp
3. Apply a layer of hybrid polish and re-harden/cure in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time)
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same color hybrid polish, and then harden/cure again in the lamp
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in the lamp, and after using Hard Top, rinse with a cleanser
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, then use Acetone
* for this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover your fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes.
If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.