Purple Opal 7 ml
Illuminated opal in the most sophisticated shade of purple, creates pink-purple color transitions.
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or a 36W UV lamp
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color (preferably black) and re-harden in the LED lamp or UV lamp (the darker the color, the longer the curing time).
4. The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
5. Then apply one coat of varnish and then cure the varnish in the 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp.
6. Finally, apply the Hard Top or a layer of Top Sunblocker for a very expressive gloss.
7. Cure in a LED lamp or UV lamp, and then clean with a cleaner.
8. In order to remove the nail polish from the nails, polish the glossy layer with a polishing block, then apply Acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover it with a nail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for about 10 minutes. If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.