Hybrid Nail Polish - Creme Brulee
Creme Brulee is all about sweetness!
This color with a unique salmon shade is a solution for those who love natural beauty.
Available in 7.2 ml and 15 ml
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and re-harden in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time).
4. Apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, and then harden the varnish in the lamp
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in the lamp, and after using Hard Top, rinse with a cleaner
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, and then use Acetone.
* For this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes.
If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.